Te Aro Physiotherapy and Pilates is open at Alert Level 2
Additional steps we are taking to ensure this is a safe practice to visit for everyone:
* COVID Screening on all visitors before their visit,
* Only patients with a booking and their chaperone are allowed in the clinic,
* All visitors must sign in via the COVID tracing APP,
* All visitors must wear a face covering,
* 2-meter distancing between patients in the waiting area,
* Allowing extra time to clean each treatment room between appointments.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
If you require an appointment please book online, call us or send us an email.
We look forward to seeing you.
Te Aro Physiotherapy & Pilates Wellington
At Te Aro Physiotherapy & Pilates we love what we do and we strive for excellence in all aspects of our care.
Our goal is to get you back on your feet and back to work, the sports field, the dance floor or just back to pain-free living.
Are we the right place for you?
- We are experienced in treating musculoskeletal injuries and can help you right from day one of your injury until you are fully active again. We can help with chronic conditions and offer advice and exercise prescription to enhance your well-being.
- If you experience pain or stiffness in any part of your body, our physiotherapists are trained to assess and diagnose your problem. We help you understand the issues involved, what you can do to help yourself, and provide the necessary hands-on treatment to help you recover and return to the things you love doing.
- We can help with spinal problems, sport specific rehabilitation and we are unique in providing dance specific advice and treatment.
- Experienced physiotherapists using proven assessment and diagnostic frame works.
- A tailored treatment approach to ensure a fast recovery and return to the activities you love.
- The full spectrum of musculoskeletal care, a "one-stop-shop" for your injury or chronic condition. We come to your work place, sports venue or dance class, treat you in the clinic and refer you to other specialists, whatever is needed to get you where you want to be.
- Excellence in action: we are one of the first clinics in Wellington to achieve accreditation-striving for a very high standard of service delivery. All therapists hold postgraduate qualifications.
Our Mission & Values
To act with personal and professional integrity in accordance with standards set by the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand, while providing a compassionate, humanistic and holistic physiotherapy service, to all who walk through our doors.
To employ an evidence-informed, bio-psycho-social approach that is tailored to each individual’s goals and needs, and is responsive to changes in the patient and their condition, as well as to current physiotherapy research and best clinical practice.
To educate and empower patients throughout their rehabilitation journey, facilitating the return of their confidence, independence and function, helping them achieve their goals, and therefore the best possible outcomes for each individual".