To ensure the safety of our patients and staff we have implemented safety measures align with the Ministry of Health guidelines.
We ask that you please comply these measures and that if you have an questions or concerns that you don't hesitate to get in touch.
For more detail, please see our full Health Plan.
Patient information for visiting the clinic:
Before you visit the clinic please fill out our Covid-19 Health Questionnaire.
When visiting the clinic..
1. Please wear a mask for the duration of your appointment. If you have a condition that prevents wearing a mask, we can see you online instead.
2. Avoid bringing others to your physiotherapist appointment. If you require a chaperone or support person they will be screened separately and may be asked to wait outside the clinic if they are not required during the treatment session.
3. All clients must scan in upon arrival at the clinic. If you are unable to scan in via the QR code, you will be manually signed in by our receptionists.
4. Maintain social distancing of 2-metres where possible, including while sitting in the waiting area and using the gym.
5. We have set aside extra cleaning time after each patient, between each appointment.
6. To avoid people needing to queue, please fill in the online forms before you arrive. Make sure to answer both the Covid-19 screening questions and the consent form.
Please aim to arrive on time, to helps us maintain social distancing.
Please be aware of the symptoms of COVID for you and any of your bubble members, these include:
- A cough
- A high temperature (at least 38°C)
- Shortness of breath
- body aches
- Sore throat
- Sneezing and runny nose
- Temporary loss of smell and/or taste
We hope that you and your bubble are staying safe. For more information on how to keep your bubble safe, read here.
Please let us know of any questions or concerns you may have. Thank You.